Friday, August 25, 2006

Fear Agent #11 solicited for November release

The solicit for Fear Agent #11 is now available. Rick Remender wrote an incredibly amazing script that was a pure joy to draw. Although I feel sorry sometimes for poor Heath - the things he has to go through.

Here's the solicit text from Diamond...
FEAR AGENT #11
Written by Rick Remender, art by Francesco Francavilla, cover by Tony Moore.
An issue long "Tales of the Fear Agent" illustrated by legendary Italian illustrator Francesco Francavilla! A population of human flies pays Heath to protect them from a race of spiders slowly taking over their world. However, when Heath becomes impregnated with the spiders' eggs he becomes the planet's greatest threat.
32 pages, $2.99.
When my wife read the part about the "legendary" illustrator, she fell over laughing and suggested to hire Rick as my publicist. Thank you honey - I love you too!!

Tony Moore did a very nice cover for this issue. It's like t
he cherry on a pie baked by Rick and me (do you have this saying in English?). I am excited to see how looks this issue in print.