Wednesday, September 02, 2009

The SuperDevil!!!

Twitter
I am a big fan of "Family Guy" and one of the funniest episodes is when Stewie is believed to be possessed and the Griffins are forced to flee in Texas.
One of the best bits of the episode is when we are introduced to the SuperDevil. "The SuperDevil is at least 6 inches taller (than the regular Devil), he seems to have a flying motorcycle and a jar of marmelade that is believed to force you to commit adultery" :D
Here's my version of this guy ;)

As usual, click on the image for a bigger view.

Cheers,
Francesco

Artwork © 2009 Francesco Francavilla.

4 comments:

SIMON said...

Oh damn... i want to see a Superdevil comic now. :)

Francesco Francavilla said...

hmmm... let me ask Seth ;) Thank you, Simon :)

Cheers,
Francesco

TJrriffic said...

I am a big fan of the Super Devil. Your rendition is fantacular bro. I'm a harley mechanic and I am totally thinking of getting this tattooed. Would that be cool with you?

Francesco Francavilla said...

No Prob, TJ, just share a pic of the tattoo (if in a safe area ;)) when you are done :)

Cheers,
Francesco